The XHatSwitch plugin supplements the four native X-Plane hat switch commands to allow full use of eight-way hat switches. It will work with any USB device detected by X-Plane whether a yoke, keyboard, etc. [Download XHatSwitch @ X-Plane.org]
- X-Plane 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows, Linux, Mac
- Unzip the contents of the ZIP file into
- Go to Settings > Joystick & Equipment
- Go to the appropriate tab (Keys for keyboard, or Buttons: Adv for other devices)
- Select the key or button to assign
- Click the empty checkbox in the upper-right corner
- Navigate to strosser/general and select the desired command
- Windows Users: Please make sure you have installed the proper Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsoft.
- X-Plane (32-bit) – Install the x86 package.
- X-Plane (64-bit) – Install the x64 package.
- If you are using both 32 and 64-bit X-Plane, install both redistributable packages.
- Added Mac support
- Added Linux support
- Added 64-bit support
- Initial release
XGoFlight is provided AS-IS and assumes no guarantees. While XGoFlight is open source and users are free to alter the source code for personal use, any alterations, derivative works, etc., may not be distributed. If users wish to contribute to the project, feel free to contact me so that we may coordinate.